- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): project management, system administration and networking, business analysis
- IT Technical communication and customer service.
- Has at least 2-3 year(s) of IT experience in the lead level. Preferably Assistant Manager specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Adept in Software Lifecycle and Development
- Has basic knowledge and understanding on server management and cybersecurity
- Existing trainings and certifications on information technology, project management, and business analysis are advantages.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Full Time position
- Plan, organize, execute, manage, monitor and close IT Project deliveries and completions
- Provide IT Project Leadership to various Project Teams to include, but not limited
- Perform IT Project Management Functions to include planning, management, monitoring, reporting and reviews:
- Collaborate and engage project stakeholders and process owners for conceptualization, value analysis, delivery strategy for IT projects and digital transformation initiatives
- Perform IT Project program management, portfolio management, and PMO functions
- Performs Business case development (value analysis and realization)
- Support business process improvement, optimization and management
- Performs process review and optimization
Logistics Department Head
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, business, or any related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a logistics or supply chain management role.
- Working knowledge of transportation management systems (TMS).
- Familiarity with import/export regulations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience leading and managing a team of logistics professionals.
- In-depth knowledge of transportation management systems (TMS).
- At least college level, or suitable equivalent.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, collections, or related fields.
- 1+ years of telemarketing experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of collection processes.
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiation, and people skills.
- Outstanding phone etiquette.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient mathematical skills.
- Resilient with impolite clients.
- Degree in industrial engineering
- Relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Willing to extend longer hours.
Press Department Head
- Graduate of any Engineering Course
- With experience in the printing operation
- Good planning skills
- Excellent communication, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Capable of providing solutions and process improvement to increase productivity.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least managerial level
- With vast experience in handling people
- Experience in general accounting and cost accounting
- Experience in accounting system migration an advantage
- Experience in government agencies an advantage
- Must be a degree holder.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and computer applications and other general office technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should possess a high level of attention to detail lime management skills
- Ability to organize reports and manage data and work on tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in the organization
or visit us at 2/F PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, VASRA, Quezon City 1128